Sunday, February 15, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND COME AND GET IT

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Come and Get it today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The challenge theme is BIRTHDAY.


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Lil Gorilla Jungle and Monkey Peeps)

I combined two new sets to create this card. The tree image is from Lil Gorilla Jungle, while the monkey, sentiment and papers are from Monkey Peeps. I used the light tan digital paper and merged the line art images onto it. Once printed, I colored them with Copic markers and mounted over the designer paper and darker tan.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Come and Get it and show us what you create!  



Don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:



DOODLE PANTRY SPECIAL: COTTON CANDY ANTS - FREE with a purchase from February 3 thru February 25!



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...