Friday, February 27, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! It is the last Friday in February and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!



I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon! It looks like such a fun ride, but I’ve never had the chance. I do love them and love this one from GI. I colored it with Copic markers and added the GI sentiment beneath. I actually stamped the balloon on the blue and then stamped it again on white, which is the one I colored. I fussy cut the balloon and the basket and attached with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!




Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful, Ellen! I adore the die cut border and I LOVE your amazing coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

!neke said...

Just love this card !

greetings from the Netherlands !

!neke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...